|Played by||Vanessa Simgies|
|Based on||Vanessa Lengies|
|Voiced by||Brianna Johns|
|Singing voice by||Brianna Johns|
|First appearance||Pot O' Asian Gold|
|Last appearance||Goodbye National Props|
Sugar Motta is a character from the SIMGM Glee spoofs. She is based on the Glee character with the same name. She is played by Vanessa Simgies, the Sim equivalent of Vanessa Lengies.
Pot O' Asian GoldEdit
She first appeared in Pot O' Asian Gold. She believes that she is a power vocalist, and that (When she was in the Troubletones) it was the reason why people would quit the New Directions, and join the Troubletones.
In Mash Time, she appeared during Cell Block Tango, where she described the events of when she auditioned for the New Directions. She can also be seen in various other scenes, such as the Troubletones group discussion and the performance of Paparazzi/Stand By Me. Sugar is also said to be the Brittana love child.
Solos (In a Group Number)Edit
|Cell Block Tango||Mash Time||Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany and Tina|
|No Scrubs||On My Big Brother||New Directions girls (Minus Rachel)|
- Sugar was absent from The Glee Club Gets Tested because Brianna was sick and couldn't turn in her lines.
- In the same minisode, Rachel refers to Sugar as "The Brittana love child from the future" which is a common theory amongst the Glee fandom.
- She claims to have "Self Diagnosed" Aspergers.
- Unlike in the real Glee, she did not appear in the first episode of season 3, she first apppeared in the second episode of season 3.
- Brianna wrote a song parody of "Call Me Maybe", called "My Name is Sugar". It can be found here .
- Coincidentially, Sugar has had a solo in SIMGM's version of Cell Block Tango and the Glee version itself.
- In The Spanish Heart, Sugar's voice was provided by the Boss as Brianna was sick.